Good morning, I'm up pretty early and I'm super excited to be in the place where I am in life. My motto is "life is a blank canvas and you hold the brush." The choice in color, dynamic of scenery, and how big you want your canvas to be is all left up to you. For those that didn't get the picture, think about your life and paint a picture of where you want to be. We can't live the dark past (it happens to the best of us) rise higher and never perceive yourself to be a product of your surrounding. You are better than that. When you think that you can't paint anymore, just know that your higher power will give you the strength needed to finish life's course strong. Take care and be in good health.
When I was assigned this exercise assignment i was not to trilled. I really had no words for the audience in reference to my personal life. I am in the public eye on a daily bases and wanted to prove a part of me as civil as I can be with respect to Kaplan University. I took a shot at being open and relaxed when providing information to the public about how I feel about my life both past and present. I have the most wonderful classmates that also helped me to realize that they are human also and able to make themselves varniable to heal from past and present hurts. I read the class assignment and realized that out of all of the sessions that we have had loving-kindness is the biggest one on my list. As a Health care Administrator, I am emotionally comforting the patients and families during a trail in their lives. In my career I use to think it is me that will keep a level head and not realizing that I too have feeling that needed to be addres...
Comments
Post a Comment